We're sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your Glorify+ subscription.
Below you will find the steps to cancel your subscription.
Please note that deleting your Glorify account will not cancel your subscription - the subscription must be canceled in the app store (on your device) via the steps below:
Apple / iOS devices
1. Access your iPhone Settings (settings icon)
2. Click on your 'Apple ID' profile (Your name)
3. Media and Purchases
4. View Account (enter your Apple ID)
1. Open the Google Play app
2. In the upper right corner, click on the Profile icon
3. Tap on Payments & Subscriptions
5. Select the subscription you want to cancel > Glorify
6. Click Cancel Subscription
7. Follow the instructions
- To avoid being charged the auto-renew needs to be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The cancellation of your subscription will prevent its automatic renewal, but it will not imply the refund of the amount paid and therefore, even after cancellation, you will continue to have access to the paid content until the expiration date of your subscription.
I hope this helps. It would be really useful for us to know why you have chosen to cancel, so we'd be very grateful if you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we could do to improve your experience.